28 Facts You Don't Know About Me
Today it is all about me!!! Oh the irony... If you guys only knew how uncomfortable this makes me feel. Let's just say I'm following the cliché of "do one thing everyday that scares you". Ha! Check.
- My dad is Puertorrican and my mom is Cuban
- I have been to Cuba twice to visit my mom's family (before it was open to the US).
- I was born on November 27 and I share my birthday with my mother, uncle, cousin, more people than I can actually recall and sometimes even with Thanksgiving! You can only imagine my frustration.
- I have a weird obsession with the number 9 and everything that is multiplied by 3.
- I have a really bad resting bitch face and this Buzzfeed post pretty much sums up my life.
- When I was in elementary school I wanted to be a dentist because I loved going to the dentist.
- I am a self-proclaimed coffee snob - at restaurants I will literally ask for barista-made coffee or else, I won't drink it. #NoShame
- I've always had a passion for writing. Ever since I was a kid I loved the art of beautiful handwriting and keeping personal journals.
- I am one of those annoying people who rejects technology that is not made by Apple.
- I HATE chewing gum - to say that watching people chew this nasty saliva paste makes me sick is an understatement.
- Both my parents are architects and my sister is studying to be one as well.
- My sister also has a blog and it's awesome - Go check her blog here.
- I love talking with passionate and creative people.
- My love for makeup started when I was a little girl and my grandma had a lot to do with this.
- I didn't actually like reading books until 2011 - I had an internship in Frankfort, KY in which I had a lot of time for myself, so I started reading books more often. I've kept the habit ever since.
- I take my credit score very seriously - To the point that is one of the most important things in my life.
- Ambinity was published way before I decided to make it public in social media - in fact, I had several other blogs that I never announced.
- I love Canada - Even though I've only been to Ontario to see the Niagara Falls for less than 48 hours, I love their tv shows, their Youtubers, their personality and pretty much all their style. And yes, I am currently a Believer, but who isn't these days?!
- I have a very strong premonition - sometimes even psychic abilities and it is really hard to explain!
- Fiona is my rescue dog and my sister and I keep a tag on social media that brightens everyones day: #FionaLaSata.
- We rescued Fiona from the Guaynabo Animal Shelter in 2006 and she has been family ever since.
- I am pretty much obsessed with Snapchat (elenarodrz) these days and I truly believe it's my own little reality show.
- Aquariums and zoos make me uncomfortable ever since I watched Blackfish.
- I am addicted to documentary films.
- Cabo Rojo is my favorite place in Puerto Rico.
- Having natural flowers in my bedroom makes me happy.
- I love studying and the only reason that I don't have a master degree is because I don't want student debt.
- But I've never stopped considering studying Interior Design one day.
This was easier than I thought! Hope you guys enjoyed getting to know me a little better!
Until next time,