Summer Favorites | 2015
I can't believe summer is almost over! But I'm glad it almost is because it has been a crazy season and here in Puerto Rico we can't stand the heat... Literally. And don't even get me started with the drought situation! Ugh.
So to make my month a little funkier, I've been online shopping a bit too much. But lucky for us, my shopping becomes in some awesome reviews, hauls and favorite posts! Here you go:
- NUXE Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm - I know this is way to expensive to even be called a lip balm, but trust me on this one: it is worth it. I've officially switched my Carmex for this lip balm at night and let me tell you what a huge difference I've noticed! My lips are the softest they've ever been and they don't get chapped throughout the day when I use it at night. Plus, a little bit goes a long way. So I say try it! It's worth the splurge.
- Bobbi Brown's Smoky Lash Mascara - It's no secret that this is my current holy grail mascara. You can see me rave about it here. And now that it is almost over and I'm trying some new mascaras I have on stock, I had to include it in this month's favorites. If you like flirty lashes and you have stubborn eyelashes like I do, this mascara is worth the splurge.
- Ecotools Stippling brush - I originally bought this to use with my Soleil Tan de Chanel, but ended up using it for almost everything. It blends makeup beautifully to the point that I'm using it for foundation, highlighter, blush and even concealer! I know that's wrong and I should clean it before switching products but it does the trick! Highly recommended.
- Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser - The brand sent me this cleanser along with an entire skincare routine and this is what I've been loving the most. I love how it smells and how gentle it feels on your skin even though it's meant for acne prone skin.
- Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment - This is a holy grail product for almost every beauty blogger. And all I can say is that if you haven't tried it yet, go buy it.
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder (Bronze-03) - I received this on a Laura Mercier 500 points perk from Sephora and I haven't stopped using it ever since. It reminds me of my Tarte Park Ave. Princess but without the subtle shimmer. If you're looking for a sun-kissed glow without looking overdone, this is the bronzer for you.
Feeling tropical with my new @guapapr bracelets! Stay tuned for the launch of their online shop tomorrow... I'll have the link on my blog so you can show your support for this upcoming brand. 💃🏻
A photo posted by Ambinity by María Elena (@ambinity) on Aug 8, 2015 at 10:38am PDT
- Guapa Bracelets - Last but not least, I had to include my friend Annette's new jewelry line! I've been using the bracelets on my Instagram picture these pasts days and all I've been getting are compliments. This is the perfect way to add color to your summer and once you browse around her new website I bet you'll be hooked. So go ahead and support a small business! #ShopLocal. ;)
What are your current favorites?