Walgreens Look Boutique and Sephora Haul
It's been a while since I've done a beauty haul, right? Let's get back to basics! I decided to gather everything that I've been buying these past months so I can show you what's being added to my beauty routine lately. Some of them I've tried, some of them I haven't, but I still wanted to show you what I got.
- L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga - It was 2 for $9 and I couldn't resist. You know the story. But being serious now, have you tried it? I've read that it actually makes your lashes look cartoon-ish. Don't know how I feel about that...
- NUXE Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm - I already started using this every night to replace my beloved Carmex. I feel like this is way gentler on my lips, but I still don't want to give it a full review until I've been using it for an entire month.
- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - Bought this after watching one too many recommendations by Ingrid Nielsen on her Youtube channel. I still don't know if I love it more than Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion, but I'll get back to you soon.
- theBalm Liquid timeBalm Spot Concealer - A lady at Walgreens' Look Boutique got me into buying this because she said it was the most amazing thing for acne spots. It was on sale since it's supposedly being discontinued by the brand so I got two of them, of course. One for me and one for my sister (who has stress breakouts) and she loves it! I still haven't used it, but I should. Soon.
- Sephora 500 Points Perk - No Sephora purchase is complete without some extra goodies! You guys know I don't usually use these many points unless I LOVE it, so you must know how I feel about this one. I mean, look at all these Laura Mercier stuff! Who could've resist? The lipgloss is a lovely everyday color and the blush gives me a beautiful sun-kissed glow. I gave my sister the Tinted Moisturizer since I thought it was too greasy on my skin and I'm saving the primer for a special occasion since I've read so many good things about it.
What do you guys think? Have you gotten any of these products lately? Let me know your recommendations! :)