May Favorites 2015
I don't know about you, but I'm super happy May is over. It was kind of a really long month work wise but I'm really happy how it all ended: Having the opportunity of interviewing Fernando Rodríguez from Aaron Stewart Home as Ambinity's first Career Profile was definitely the highlight! Since May was kind of an interesting month, I decided to show off some of my favorites, ignoring the fact it's June 7th and I'm a little late now. :)
- Macbook Pro Retina Display + Marble Case - You see that beautiful marble in the picture? That's my new Macbook! After 5 years using the old white Macbook I was ready for an update, especially before they announce our sales tax is being increased from a 7% to an 11% later this year! I think I did a great purchase. So the same day I brought my new baby home, I went into Amazon and bought myself the most beautiful marble case to complete my recent marble obsession. Totally worth it, don't you think?
- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye - I got this as a free gift with purchase after buying the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I don't get impressed very often with eye creams thanks to my super dark genetic dark circles, but with this, I feel like it's actually making a difference. Definitely will be buying full size when it runs out.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - This has been my go to foundation since I bought it! It feels light to the skin and gives you a subtle glow that doesn't look shiny throughout the day. And that's a lot to say when you think about the draught Puerto Rico is going through this summer!
- Rimmel's Show Off Lip Lacquer in Apocaliptic - My go-to summer lip look. I recently reviewed this for you guys as one of my favorite drugstore purchases since it is one of the only kind of hot pink color that actually looks good on my lips. I also feel like the longer you wear it, the better it looks.
- Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia/ Fragonard Sweetpea Eau de Toilette - This month I've been more into fresh and really feminine smells which is why I've been loving wearing any of these two. Jo Malone makes me feel fancy as hell and Fragonard reminds me of my teenage years when I used to wear Tommy Girl (but better).
- How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits - This is the perfect summer read! Light, funny and informative. I've been bringing this with me for any relaxing moment and I've been learning a lot. Like wearing a black bra underneath a white t-shirt. What? Love it!
What were your May favorites?