March Favorites | 2015
March has finally come down to an end and I can't be happier about it! It has been a very hectic and stressful month in which I've clearly had to indulge in some retail/ girlfriends therapy. And that is the perfect excuse to give you some of my monthly favorites:
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Ever since I got this a while back, I decided I was going to use it for special occasions. But as my work days have been getting longer and longer, I've found this is the best investment for my face. My makeup stays put all day, even in hot/ humid sweaty environments. That my friends, is worth the $30 price tag.
- Josie Maran Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil - I started using this after I gave my mom the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream I got recently. So I hijacked her creamy oil that she used to use for her super dry hands at night, only to find out this the best thing for your cuticles before and after a manicure. Plus, it works wonder as night lipbalm!
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina- This is not a shocker! You guys know I love me some long wearing dark lipsticks. This formulation is perfect for your lips and is the perfect transition from winter to spring.
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara - Before I say anything, can someone explain to me why nobody hypes about this mascara?! I swear it has the same potential as Benefit's They're Real. Seriously, try it for yourself.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz- This is so worth the hype. One use, and you'll be asking yourself how you ever did your makeup without.
- Time With Friends- After being sent this article, I realized that even though obviously being with friends is an ongoing favorite of mine, I have to admit they kept me sane during this past month. No matter how little time our friends and I have, we always find the time to have our "cheap sushi/ cheap wine nights" to listen to our hopes, dreams and struggles. Even having those crazy Whatsapp groups makes my day a little brighter. :)
What are your monthly favorites?